Friday 20 December 2019

Joey Fatone Comes To Former NSYNC Bandmate Justin Timberlake's Defense After His Alisha Wainwright Scandal

Justin Timberlake got a lot of backlash over his photos with Alisha Wainwright but it looks like he has a true supporter that was willing to defend him. Former NSYNC bandmate Joey Fatone defended Justin by arguing that ‘It looked like he was drunk.’ Joey Fatone Comes To Former NSYNC Bandmate Justin Timberlake's Defense After His Alisha Wainwright Scandal.
As you may have heard, Timberlake was caught on camera holding hands with co-star Alisha Wainwright and people were really upset about it, given the fact that he’s married!
Not just that, but he was also not wearing his wedding ring at the time!
While he usually doesn’t address any drama and gossip about him, this time around he did, taking to social media to apologize to his wife for not thinking straight while inebriated.
Justin wrote at the time in part: ‘….Let me be clear – nothing happened between me and my co-star. I drank way too much. I should have known better. This is not the example I want to set for my son.’
The lengthy letter continued with the singer and actor apologizing to his wife for putting her in an embarrassing situation.
About that, Joey told HollywooLife that ‘I think what he posted was legit. Anybody gets drunk. Your s**t goes out the door. It really does inhibit certain things. It looked like he was drunk. He was literally just sitting there. That’s what it looked like. That’s what it looked like to me. That’s what I saw as well.’
When asked if he reached up to his former bandmate after the scandal exploded, Joey shared with the news outlet that he texted him ‘Just like, ‘Hey, man, hope everything is cool. Just saying what’s up.’ That’s it.’
He admitted that Justin did not respond to his text, however, going on to say that it’s been tough to keep in touch since the members are busy doing their own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment